ExpatTaxPros is a boutique tax practice specializing in tax compliance and consulting services for:
- US citizens & "green-card" holders living/working outside the US
- Foreign nationals living/working and/or investing in the US
- US persons with overseas investments and businesses (See our 2009 article titled "Foreign Investments have Global Tax Implications" published by widely read websites Financial Sense & Euro Pacific Capital
- Global Athletes & Entertainers
- PFIC reporting & taxation (Passive Foreign Investment Company), including foreign holdings in mutual funds, ETF’s and precious metals related instruments
- Offshore Voluntary Disclosure (OVDI) 2012 Program (see IRS website)
- IRS Dec/2011 Fact Sheet for US Citizens or Dual Citizens Outside the US
Our clients come to us because of the pro-active, personal attention they receive. We work closely with our individual clients and develop strong relationships based on competence and trust – our partners have over 40 years combined international tax compliance and consulting experience.
We not only assist US professionals working overseas who need assurance that they are in compliance with IRS tax and reporting rules, but also work with US resident taxpayers holding foreign investments, who want to ensure that the foreign tax credit claim on their US tax return is maximized so that global income tax costs are being minimized.
Whatever your international tax needs, ExpatTaxPros will work with you to ensure that you are in compliance and saving money!